News On 6 Weather
News On 6 Weather Review
News On 6 Weather is an app developed by WDT, Inc.. News On 6 Weather was first published on March 13, 2017. The app is accessible for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, News On 6 Weather is compatible 4.1 and up. The most current version is 3.7.1 Before diving headlong into News On 6 Weather consider content rating:
News On 6 Weather will take up 27M of free space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 100000+ downloads.
News On 6 Weather is a FREE application with free weather information such as radar, watch and warning information and forecasts. It also offers the ability to purchase push notifications for 130 weather alert types powered by iMap Weather Radio.
The app includes the ability to add five locations for tracking hourly, daily & extended weather information, forecasts, and watches and warnings all FREE. Users get a 6th "current" location that updates whenever the app is open.
News on 6 Weather's push alerts are powered by WDT's highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. Through a 7-day free trial users may experience all of the same premium alerting features found in iMap Weather Radio. Those features include push notifications for more than 130 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, spoken alert details, spoken forecasts, alerts based on your current location tracked in the background. The premium features are offered at the same price as our award winning app available for $9.99. They are backed by an industry-leading alerting infrastructure and 24/7 support.
**** FREE FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts, and severe weather alert badges and text for your current location
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds, forecasts and news feeds from News On 6
• Five static locations, plus the current location (6 total)
• Push Notifications – Receive push notifications for severe weather warning, watches, and advisories issues by the National Weather Service for more than 100 alert types
• Map Overlays – Enable additional display layers on the map, including warnings, watches, hurricane tracks, and more
• Voice Audio – Spoken alerts, alert details and forecasts
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Alerts are for the United States only. However, the application may be available for people in bordering countries who may be impacted by weather in the US.
Learn more about iMapWeather Radio and receive update notifications and information.
Visit our support page for FAQs and questions.